Responsive Advertisement

Happy Valentine's Day

Hearts beat 72 times a min,
Even if ur heart beats only once a min,
U'll stil live coz 71 times my heart beats 4u..
Good Morning & Have a good day.

When you love someone truly,
you don't look for faults,
you don't look for answers,
you don't look for mistakes.
Instead, you fight the mistakes,
you accept the faults
and
overlook the excuses.

This is another day of remembering you my luv, no matter d distance, weather, season and time, i wil never 4get u on this special day and i'm always with u in spirit of luv leting u konw that my love is pure. 'Happy Val'

pink-going to propose
ORANGE-already in love 
BLUE- application welcomed 
BLACK-not interested in love
YELLOW-failure
GREEN-accepted
RED-already booked
WHITE-double side
Happy valentines day


i know its early, but i have hundreds of handsomes and beauties to wish.... 
So i thought to finish off aunties and uncles first.... !

You bring light into my life. 
You make my heart skip a beat.
You give me butterflies in my stomach.
You show me your love in so many ways.
I'm so happy you're mine and I'm yours.
Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart!

When i look at you, i cannot deny there is God, cause only God could have created some one as wonderful n beautiful as you.

I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you. Happy Valentine's Day!


Post a Comment

0 Comments