Responsive Advertisement

FUNNY FACEBOOK STATUS UPDATES

    • Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
    • Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
    • I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
    • Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
    • Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
    • A little boy asked his father, “Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?” Father replied, “I don’t know son, I’m still paying.”
    • Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    • The longer the title the less important the job.
    • Just remember…if the world didn’t suck, we’d all fall off.
    • Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
    • I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
    • The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
    • Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
    • The sole purpose of a child’s middle name, is so he can tell when he’s really in trouble.
    • Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
    • Some people say “If you can’t beat them, join them”. I say “If you can’t beat them, beat them”, because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.
    • I’m never sure what to do with my eyes when I’m at the dentist. Do I close them? Do I stare at his face? Do I look at the ceiling? What’s the proper etiquette here?
    • No, I’m not feeling violent, I’m feeling creative with weapons.
    • You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
    • By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
    • Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
    • Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
    • Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?
    • I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
    • A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don’t need it.
    • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
    • If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.
    • Is it just me, or are 80% of the people in the “people you may know” feature on Facebook people that I do know, but I deliberately choose not to be friends with?
    • The real reason women live longer than men because they don’t have to live with women.
    • Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
    • Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
    • Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
    • Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
    • Evening news is where they begin with ‘Good evening’, and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.
    • To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
    • We buy things we don’t need, with money we don’t have, to impress people we don’t know.
    • I may be fat, but you’re ugly – I can lose weight!
    • I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.
    • A husband is someone who after taking the trash out, gives the impression he just cleaned the whole house.
    • Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
    • A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
    • We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
    • My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
    • I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
    • When in doubt, mumble.
    • WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
    • I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
    • I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
    • There is a great need for sarcasm font.
    • Every so often, I like to go to the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.

Post a Comment

0 Comments