Responsive Advertisement

Happy Birthday



1 ....) May God shower his choicest blessings on you. wishing you happiness, good health and a great year ahead. Happy Birthday

2 ....) From our birthday, until we die, Is but the winking of an eye.

3 ....) It is not more surprising to be born twice than once; everything in nature is resurrection.

4....) Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.

5....) That awkward moment When it`s your birthday, and people are singing Happy Birthday to you, and you just stand there, clueless of what to do.

6....) Happy Birthday. Wishing you more glorious and wonderful years on the surface of the earth – or wherever you might be.

7....) May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

8....) Happy Birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.

9....) When I turned two I was really anxious, because I’d doubled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I’m five I’ll be 64.

10....) Age is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a cheese.

11....) Thinks birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

12....) Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! May today be filled with laughter and love. Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

13....) Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope the day has been blessed with the presence of those you love most, and many magical moments!

Post a Comment

0 Comments